Monday, November 22, 2010

Our First OB Visit





Today Mackey and I went for our First OB visit. It was really exciting. Watching our baby on the ultrasound was the most amazing thing!!! Everything checked out good today. Even the ultrasound estimated my due date as June 14th, but Dr. Currey wants to stay with my original due date of June 17th. It's amazing the emotions I'm feeling, and I think Mackey feels the same way too. It's all very fun, exciting, scary, humbling, blessed, surreal....I could go on and on.... I just keep praying for a happy, healthy pregnancy. We already feel so blessed for this miracle growing inside me!

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo excited for you guys!! Plus I can't even describe how being an AUNT on my side of the family is....beyond thrilling!!!

    ReplyDelete