Thursday, June 10, 2010

Second Anniversary Vacation






So, for our two year anniversary, Mackey and I took a trip to Panama City Beach for a week. It was fabulous! I can't believe we've been married for two years already! We mainly spent our time out on the beach, floating our rafts on the waves. The water was great! And we didn't encounter any oil! Our last full day there we took a pontoon to Shell Island and spent the day. It was probably my favorite part of the trip. Four our anniversary dinner we went to FireFly. It was AMAZING! Our waitor brought us creme brulee with a candle in it. It was very sweet. We also went to Friday Fest. It reminded me of a small Memphis in May. One day we went down to the pier park. There were all kinds of boutques and resturants. Oh! Our condo was awesome! We got upgraded since it was our anniversary. The condo was great! My only complaint was that the vacation didn't last nearly long enough!

1 comment: